North View's Strategic Objectives are:-
- to provide quality homes in a good environment at affordable rents.
- to consolidate and improve our core services, while meeting tenants' needs and aspirations.
- to help bring other services to our community, through partnerships with local service providers.
- to invest in tenants' homes and manage our assets well.
- to deliver new housing development, at a scale that is manageable for the Association.
- to achieve high standards of governance and financial management and be a good employer.
North View's Objectives for 2019/20 are:-
- That we complete the strategic review of our Business Plan by 30th June 2019.
- That we complete the strategic review of our Rent Policy by 1st April 2020.
- That we fit new windows in the homes of 35 tenants by 31st March 2020.
- That we fit new bathrooms in the homes of 6 tenants by 31st March 2020.
- That we fit new gas boilers in the homes of 35 tenants by 31st March 2020.
- That we carry out work on 20 properties that currently don't meet the EESSH(Energy Efficiency Standard for Social Housing) criterion, to make them compliant with EESSH by 31st March 2020.