Reporting a Common Repair

Reporting a Common Repair

Repairs can be reported to North View Housing Association by:

Calling 0141 634 0555

or by emailing  

Emergency common repairs required outside normal business hours should be reported by phoning the office on 0141 634 0555 which will then be redirected to our out of hours call centre who will deal with your emergency.

Emergency call outs, together with any temporary repairs, incur charges that will be recharged to the owners within the block. Your share of costs for any repairs will be billed to you after completion.

Please remember, this is only for common repairs. If you have a repair that is individual to your flat such as a leaking cistern, central heating breakdown or something which only affects your flat, this is not covered and you will need to contact your own contractor.

Prompt reporting of repairs will maximise the lifespan of the property and can cost less if identified at an early stage. 

Quality or cost of works enquiries

Any complaints about the repair service, including quality of work, should be reported to the Association as soon as possible for investigation. Owners should not wait until the bill arrives to make a complaint. The quicker we find out about it, the quicker we can get things sorted for you.