North View Housing Association issues factoring invoices on an annual basis in arrears. These invoices are issued in April each year.
Payment is due within 28 days of receipt of the invoice. However, many of our owners prefer to pay a certain amount that will cover the cost of the invoice on a monthly basis rather than pay the whole bill at the one time.
Factoring Accounts can be paid:
- By debit or credit card over the telephone on 0141 634 0555
- By debit or credit card at our office
- By internet banking using your surname & property reference
- By monthly standing order using your surname & property reference
- By sending us a cheque made payable to North View Housing Association Ltd. Please write your surname & property reference on the reverse of your cheque.
- At banks using your surname and property reference.
To help with budgeting and to save your time, we recommend that you set up a Standing Order to pay your regular Common Charges Accounts. This can be at a frequency to suit you, (e.g. quarterly or monthly instalments). Please note that if you choose to set up a Standing Order you must ensure that your account is cleared by the end of each billing period. This may mean adjusting your Standing Order or paying an additional amount to your account.
You can click on this link to download our Factoring Arrears and Debt Recovery Policy